Join more than 350 member firms working together to help high tech and manufacturing companies grow and create more high-paying jobs in Montana.
Benefits of Membership:
- Connect with technology leaders at six statewide member receptions each year with up to 150 founders, CEOs, and top executives of Montana’s high-growth firms and promising startups.
- Learn from your peers at CEO Roundtables before the receptions. Discuss (and act on) pressing topics like attracting workforce, access to capital, and improving air travel that impact business.
- Gain visibility as part of Montana’s vibrant high-tech business community. Alliance stories have hit CBS national news, Fast Company, Montana Public Radio, and the Associated Press.
- Promote your company news, events, and jobs to more than 2,000 Alliance email subscribers.
- Find trusted professionals and resources to help you grow your business – experts who can solve financial, legal, personnel, marketing, and operations challenges that keep you up at night.
- Get exclusive access to news like the latest deals, hot new startups, firms creating jobs and building offices, investors, and people to know in Montana’s tech and entrepreneurship scene.
- Find talented candidates through our jobs portal, social media, career fairs, and classroom visits. List unlimited positions as a free benefit of membership, and we’ll post them for you.
Who can join?
Membership in the Alliance is open to for-profit companies engaged in high tech and manufacturing that have operations in Montana. High tech is defined as firms that:
- make or sell high tech products,
- provide professional services or consulting related to high tech,
- conduct e-commerce, or
- engage in manufacturing using skilled labor.
Organizations that are not in the high tech industry such as law firms, banks, or economic development groups may join as affiliate members. Firms located out-of-state may also join as affiliate members.
High-tech Member: For high tech and manufacturing companies with operations in Montana. Based on number of employees, though companies are welcome to contribute more. The newly-added Individual Membership is intended for individuals who are part of a larger company but may be working remotely from Montana.
Affiliate Member: For organizations outside of high tech such as law firms, banks, or accountants.